July 1st Compliance Headaches?
July 1st CE Compliance Headaches?
July 1st is looming!
For workers’ compensation professionals this means CE compliance! Oooops! Have you got your
hours? Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered. Sometimes it’s a challenge to even know what your
compliance requirements are because different roles in workers’ compensation have different CE
requirements. We’ve made it a little easier for you to know what you need for YOUR professional role.
Download Your Compliance Cheatsheet
Want a cheat sheet you can keep handy for quick reference on how many hours you need. Get it here.
California Compliance Requirements
- More than 24 on-demand webinars from our Claims Practitioner in Workers’ Comp program.
- Up to 120 hours of CE credit or pre and post certification training.
- Purchase a-la-carte or buy bulk and save training dollars.
- View Here
- Earn your CE at your own pace from your own desktop or mobile device.
- Range of options available including New Workers’ Compensation Laws for California, 2019!
- View Options
TAKE AN INTRO COURSE
Just getting started in workers’ compensation? Consider taking IEA’s on-demand WC101 Course.