PROGRAMS & COURSES
ASSOCIATE IN RISK MANAGEMENT
Earning the NEWLY reimagined ARM designation is a rapid path to improving your professional credibility. Build skills you can apply right away. Confidently handle all aspects of risk for your organization with an holistic and strategic understanding of risk assessment and treatment. Learn how to manage hazard, finacial, operational, and strategic risk and gain the global and technology-driven perspective needed in a changing business environment. Earn a trusted nationally recognized credential that will support your professional development now and in the future.
The newly reimagined ARM programs help you master rapid, tech-driven changes in how risk is managed. You will learn:
- A holistic, strategic approach to risk assessment and treatment
- How to manage key hazard, financial, operational and strategic risks
- Global perspective on risk needed in an increasingly linked world
- Strategies for managing risk grounded in real-world examples
- The communications and collaboration skills to convert risk concepts to on-the-job actionConfidentaly
What type of organization needs Risk Management?
Any organization that is currently operating.
What type of professional?
- Risk Professional
- Finance Professional
- Safety Professional
- Operations Professional
- HR Professional
Developed by The Institutes, the three-course Associate in Risk Management (ARM) program will enable you to apply a risk management decision-making process to any organization’s exposures.
THREE COURSES TO EARN YOUR ARM
RISK IN AN EVOLVING