PROGRAMS & COURSES
Certified Case Management Professional (CCMP)
CCMP is a leading edge, nationally recognized designation for case managers. Presented in an online format, this designation delivers an in-depth curriculum devised by industry experts, providing the unique skills required for effective medical case management.
Why take CCMP?
Earn a respected and nationally recognized designation in case management. Among the vast range of topics covered in IEA’s Certified Case Management Professional curriculum are:
- The best and most efficient ways to reach claims objectives
- The impact of ADA, FMLA, and other Acts in case management
- Important industrial and non-industrial case management issues
- You’ll get clarification of medical objectives
- Return to Work strategies
- Rebutting the primary treating physician presumption
- How to recognize case management red flags
- Actual case discussions will be included
CASE FILE MANAGEMENT
Rules and Regulations
CCMP Rules & Regulations