ARM 54 RISK MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES
ASSOCIATE IN RISK MANAGEMENT
This is the foundational course for the Associate in Risk Management Designation
Learn the steps to identifying, analyzing, and managing the types of risks that are inherent in the operation of a commercial business or other organization.
Topics include risk management programs, the risk management process, legal foundations of liability loss exposures, assessing property liability, personnel, net income loss exposure, management liability and corporate governance, forecasting, cash flow analysis.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of basic insurance, risk management principles and practices
Who Should Attend:
- Agents/ brokers
- Agency principals
- Line of business managers and executives
- Risk managers
- Municipal managers and executives
- Public entity risk managers
- School board executives
- Chief risk officers
- Executives concerned with risk
- Risk management consultants
- Commercial lines underwriting professionals
- Client executives in brokerage firms
Dates & Times
10/19/2017 – 1/18/2018
Thursdays, 5:30 -8:00 pm
(No class November 2nd, November 23rd, or December 28th)
8185 E. Kaiser Blvd.