CCMP 2 COMPLEX MEDICAL CASE MANAGEMENT
DISABILITY & ABSENCE MANAGEMENT
CCMP 2 is the final module in the series focusing on complex medical case management and the challenges encountered in managing these types of cases.
Learn about the many challenges in complex case management and the methods used to resolve related medical and disability issues in workers’ compensation, short and long term disability and group health
Know the challenges, and learn methods used to resolve related medical and disability issues in workersʼ comp, short and long term disability and group health.
- Learn the unique challenges of catastrophic case management.
- Understand the use of Life Care Plans in catastrophic case management.
- Learn the impact of comorbid medical conditions and its affect on case management.
- Recognize the challenges a case manager faces with return to work issues.
- Identify the difference between job description and job analysis.
- Understand the benefit of ergonomic evaluation.
- Learn about ADA issues related to return to work.
- Learn how the aging population, multicultural issues and health literacy relate to case management.
Who Should Attend:
- Claims administrators
- Rehabilitation specialists
- Medical professionals, including physicians and nurses and others
ONLINE – TELE COURSE