CPCU 552 COMMERCIAL LIABILITY RISK MANAGEMENT AND INSURANCE
PROPERTY & CASUALTY
Understand how risk management techniques can be used to address an organization’s commercial liability loss exposures.
- Introduction to commercial liability insurance
- Commercial general liability (CGL)
- Business auto, garage and motor carrier
- Workers compensation and employers liability
- Management liability
- Professional liability
- Excess and umbrella liability insurance
- Cyber risk
- Effectively apply complex RMI theory to your everyday work.
Accurately handle the challenging exposures your customers face by having a strong grounding in technical commercial liability loss exposures.
- Confidently understand the bigger picture.
Take a comprehensive approach to developing insurance programs to meet your customers’ unique needs with solid knowledge of coverages and noninsurance techniques.
- Enhance customer satisfaction and retention.
Prevent financial hardships for your customers by applying technical insurance knowledge to address the everyday liabilities they face.
Who should attend:
- Agents and brokers
- Agency principals
- Claims representatives
- Line of business managers and executives
- Insurance litigators
- Risk managers