CPCU 553 SURVEY OF PERSONAL INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL PLANNING
PROPERTY & CASUALTY
Learn the basics of the property and liability loss exposures faced by most individuals and families.
- Personal insurance overview
- Automobile insurance and society
- Personal auto policy-liability, med pay, and uninsured motorist coverage
- Personal auto policy-physical damage, duties after an accident and endorsements
- Homeowners property coverage
- Homeowners liability, conditions, coverage forms and endorsements
- Other personal property and liability insurance
- Life insurance planning
- Retirement planning
- Disability and health insurance planning
- Effectively apply personal insurance theory to your everyday work.
Relate complex personal insurance theory to the loss exposures your customers face.
- Enhance your effectiveness.
Confidently understand personal insurance coverages and approaches to addressing property and liability loss exposures.
- Demonstrate your value to your customers.
Provide well-rounded customer support with a strong understanding of personal risk management.
Who should attend:
- Agents and Brokers
- Agency principals
- Claims representatives
- Line of business managers and executives
- Insurance litigators
- Risk managers