DISABILITY & ABSENCE MANAGEMENT
IDAM CONCEPTS APPLIED KNOWLEDGE - PART I
CPDM 2 takes the participant through case studies involving a variety of disability and absence issues which require the student to consider the regulations, plan design, employee needs, and culture of the organization to develop a course of action for addressing complex situations and obtaining resolution. Teams must interpret while implementing Disability and Absence Management practices. This process requires students to pull from the foundational learning in CPDM 1.
CPDM 2 is where the “rubber meets the road” for students. Upon completion of CPDM 1, students, working in teams, begin to apply integration concepts to case study examples. Students find this class helpful as it takes “real life scenarios” and utilizes their critical thinking skills to identify problem areas and offer course of actions and assess risk and exposure. The course benefits employers, too, who find value in the same approach.
- Gaining knowledge of approximately 48 different types of disability programs and regulations
- Having the ability to know what programs can exist within a company and which programs may be recommended for implementation.
Who Should Attend:
- HR professionals
- Claims and case managers
- Disability and Absence management professionals
- Health and benefits professionals
- Self- insured and TPA claims staff
- Workers’ compensation professionals
ONLINE – WEBINAR
Dates & Times
Wednesdays, 11:30am-12:30pm PST
11 classes/11 weeks
Online – Webinar
SU21: CPDM2 OL Thompson
Paying by check? Hit “Enroll”,
then “Check”, then for payment
method select “Pay by check”