CPDM 3 DISABILITY MANAGEMENT IMPLEMENTATION AND SUSTAINABILITY
DISABILITY & ABSENCE MANAGEMENT
Learn to take a balanced and unified approach to addressing IDAM problems and issues. Students form into teams and develop Return to Work programs using facts and data introduced during the case studies covered in CPDM 1 and 2. Students are involved in real-world examples of coordination with units and people who have not previously worked with the students’ department or profit center.
- Understanding advanced topics in key fields covered are disability case management, ADAAA, family leave (FMLA, medical case management).
Who Should Attend:
- HR professionals
- Claims and case managers
- Disability and Absence management professionals
- Health and benefits professionals
- Self-insured and TPA claims staff
- Workers’ compensation professionals