DISABILITY & ABSENCE MANAGEMENT
We know you worked hard earn your CPDM, and we would like to take this opportunity to present new options for reinstatement. IEA is excited to announce two new options for easier and more affordable reinstatement. The options below are for reinstatement only, and do not apply to earning your CPDM for the first time.
As the purpose for taking continuing education (CE) Credits is to maintain and demonstrate your current knowledge in the IDAM field, we are pleased to offer two additional options to reinstate your CPDM designation. These include:
- Demonstrate that you have earned six (6) hours of continuing education in the last 18 months, and pay a reinstatement fee of $250. Your CPDM will be reinstated, and you will be placed on the current CE Credit Tracker. Acceptable education includes:
- Courses related to IDAM that you have taken
- Courses related to IDAM that you have taught (documentation from organization listing you at the instructor and outline of courses taught)
- Events relating to IDAM that you have attended (documentation of the event and evidence of your attendance)
- Articles relating to IDAM that you have published (copy or link to article demonstrating that you are the author of the article)
To take advantage of this option, click “Enroll below” to pay, and submit your request for reinstatement along with the documentation of your continuing education. and the order number for your reinstatement fee payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. *Once your reinstatement request has been approved, we will forward you instructions on how to access your reinstated certificate.
Get Reinstated Now
[shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”iea-training.myshopify.com” product_handle=”copy-of-cpdm-designation-reinstatment-after-taking-cpdm-course-for-re-instatement” show=”button-only”]
- “Test Out” For testing fee of $250, you click Enroll below for a 100-question exam that comprises random questions taken from the CPDM 1, CPDM 2, and CPDM 3 courses. A passing score of 70% is required for reinstatement. If you do not pass the exam the first time, additional attempts may be purchased for $100.00.
Get Reinstated Now
[shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”iea-training.myshopify.com” product_handle=”copy-of-cpdm-designation-reinstatment-with-proof-of-cpdm-ce-hours-1″ show=”button-only”]
We would like to remind you that in order to maintain your CPDM designation, you will need to adhere to the following rules:
- Six (6) CPDM CE Credit Hours must be earned each calendar year.
- A maximum of six (6) CE Credit Hours can be carried forward to the following year.
- The following fees will be charged for submitting CPDM CE Credit Hours
- There is no fee for submitting CPDM CE Credit Hours for IEA courses.
- For any third-party event or course, there is a $25 fee per CE Credit Hour submitted. Here is a link in the tracker for you to make your payment.
Click here for the CPDM Rules & Regulations.