FRD 100 FOUNDATIONS IN FRAUD IDENTIFICATION
This course covers the basics in fraud as it applies to businesses, nonprofits, governmental organizations and individuals and serves as the foundation for other IEA courses that will develop competencies in specific fraud identification in Workers’ Compensation, auto, property and casualty exposures.
Gain a basic understanding of fraud, the many types of fraud, responding to fraud, basics of investigations and preservation of evidence. This course prepares professionals to face the growing impact of fraud in many aspects of insurance, risk management and business to face the growing impact of fraud.
- Responses to fraud
- Defining and obtaining evidence
- Conducting investigations
- Fraud investigation alternatives
- Financial statement fraud schemes
- Employee embezzlements
- Other fraud schemes
- Contract rigging schemes
Who should attend:
- Workers’ compensation claims adjusters
- Medical only claims Adjusters
- TPA / Self-insured claims personnel
- Agent/Broker workers’ compensation claims staff