WC423 THE LATEST AND GREATEST IN WORKERS’ COMPENSATION MEDICARE SET-ASIDES
Did you know that there is a new California workers’ compensation set-aside reference issued January 4th, 2019? Did you know that the Center for Medicare Services (CMS) has adopted the Centers for Disease Control’s life Table for Workers’ Compensation Medicare Set Aside life expectancy calculations?
Learn about this, and more, in this informative fast-fact webinar on medicare set-asides in workers’ compensation.
- What are the known triggers for developing a medicare set-aside cost allocation
- Learn about medicare and its interest in workers’ compensation settlements
- Understand how the allocation is calculated
- What are the various forms of MSA arrangements
- Latest changes in the new Workers’ Compensation Set-Aside Arrangement Reference Guide issued 01-04-19
- Impact of the newly adopted Centers for Disease Control’s Life Table for life expectancy calculations.
Who should attend:
- Workers compensation claims handlers
- Self-insured or TPA claims staff
- Anyone who could benefit from an understanding of medicare set-asides in workers’ compensation
Dates & Times
Online Learning Dashboard
SE00: WC423 OD Henderson
Paying by check? Hit “Enroll”,
then “Check”, then for payment
method select “Pay by check”