Twelve new workers’ compensation laws came into effect January 1st.
Know what they are and how they will affect you.
Join IEA and Professor David Chetcuti for our popular annual workshop detailing the new laws as well as a number of critical topics you need to know about.
- The 12 new laws coming into effect
- Changes in benefit rates
- Laws enacted years ago that take effect in 2019
Great Bonus Topics Too:
- Counting to 5 days in UR: Analyzing a little known WCAB decision that has a devastating impact on employers
- Supplemental job displacement vouchers: Exposing a cleverly hidden fraud
- COLAs: What are they and how do you apply them?
- The Initial Physical Aggressor defense: Different adjusters have a different understanding of this defense
- Temporary Disability: Does MMI status make a difference when an injured employee loses time from work due to a medical appointment?
- An update on two federal issues impacting workers compensation
Offered Statewide in California
San Francisco, January 22nd
Rancho Cordova, January 24th
Glendale, January 29th
Cost Mesa, January 31st
San Diego, February 1st
Earn CE Hours
Three hours CE for WC-CA-Cert, CPDM, CPFI, CCMP, CPCU
Three hours pending for California property casualty agent brokers
Time-limited 5% discount available now. Use coupon code: IEANEWLAWS at the online checkout. Enroll now!