CPDM 1 ESSENTIALS OF DISABILITY AND ABSENCE MANAGEMENT
DISABILITY & ABSENCE MANAGEMENT
Why take CPDM1?
CPDM1 is the first course in a three-part curriculum culminating in award of the nationally recognized Certified Professional in Disability Management (CPDM) designation.
Newly updated in the era of COVID-19, the curriculum addresses the challenges faced by employers in the ever-changing leave and disability landscape, explores integrated disability and absence management components, and identifies the roles and responsibilities of those involved.
Benefit from up-to-the-minute content written by subject matter experts in employment law, workers’ compensation, disability management and human resources.
Learn using course delivery mechanisms uniquely designed for adult learners including state-of-the art interactive on-demand learning platform along with weekly webinars led by leading subject matter experts.
- What is Integrated Disability & Absence Management
- The programs that compose an IDAM program
- How programs are measured and monitored
- Understanding how IDAM works as an approach to absence and productivity management
- Business partners of an IDAM program and their responsibilities
- How IDAM operates within companies
- Identifying cases that comprise IDAM concepts
- Exploring why a case is within the IDAM structure
- How to provide comprehensive verbal and written explanation of what an IDAM program is, how it works in a company, and use cases to support your explanation
- Understanding the advantages of and how to be a proponent of IDAM
Who should attend:
- HR professionals
- Claims and case managers
- Disability and Absence management professionals
- Health and benefits professionals
- Self- insured and TPA claims staff
- Workers’ compensation professionals
Earning your CPDM? You must take CPDM 2 and CPDM 3 on completion of this course.
ONLINE – WEBINAR
Dates & Times
6/3/2021 – 8/12/2021
Thursdays 11:30am – 12:30 pm PST
11 classes/11 weeks
Online – Webinar
On-demand interactive modules
Live instructor-led webinars
Online forum for discussion
SU21: CPDM1 OL Thompson
Paying by check? Hit “Enroll”,
then “Check”, then for payment
method select “Pay by check”