WORKERS’ COMPENSATION CLAIMS
FOUNDATION OF CALIFORNIA’S WORKERS’ COMPENSATION SYSTEM
WCCA 10 - How It Benefits You
You’ll gain the skills to effectively and successfully apply the standard workers’ compensation and employers liability policy to your everyday job.
Make better business decisions using your enhanced knowledge of claims administration issues such as record keeping, reserving, and state audits
You’ll add value to your organization by confidently handling complex policy issues.
Take this course if you are:
- Workers’ Compensation Claims Adjusters
- Medical Only Claims Adjuster
- TPA / Self Insured Claims Personnel
- Agent/Broker Workers’ Compensation Claims Staff
- History of workers’ comp
- Principles & protocols in claims administration
- Key benefits for injured workers
- CA workers’ compensation laws and regulations
- Learn the structure and form of the workers’ compensation and employers’ liability policies.
- Major players in the CA workers’ comp arena
Other Topics You'll Learn
- Employer obligation to carry workers’ comp insurance
- What types of policies are permissable
- Structure and form workers comp policies
- Penalties & remedies for failure to carry insurance
WCCA 10 Course Overview
Online Semester course
Dates & Times
Mondays, 11:30am-12:30pm PST
(8 weeks / 8 hours total)
This course is offered in online format.
- Weekly LIVE webinars
- Online Dashboard for quizzes.
FA21: WCCA10 OL Cornelow
Click “Enroll” to begin registration.
Several payment options available