PROGRAMS & COURSES
CPWC – CLAIMS PRACTITIONER
IN WORKERS’ COMPENSATION
IEA’s Claims Practitioner in Workers’ Compensation, (CPWC ) program provides a practical, hands-on learning experience for the complex world of Workers’ Compensation. Presented at a practical desk level, this curriculum includes learning tools such as case studies and soft skills along with technical information.
Multi-track options are available to meet the needs of a variety of professional development objectives:
- The Professional Designation Tracks offer rigorous content for Indemnity, Medical Bill Review and Medical only professionals AND meets the requirements of the California Insurance Code. This is IEA’s flagship 24 module designation program culminating in award of the CPWC designation and offering 120 hours of classroom credit.
- The Professional Certificate Tracks are designed for anyone whose professional role is impacted in any way by workers’ compensation. Among those taking this track will be HR staff, Investigators, Health and Rehab professionals and more.
- Theme Based Tracks offer practical knowledge in specific areas of workers compensation. This option is ideal for anyone seeking a strong foundation, or, seasoned professionals who could benefit from a review on a particular topic area. More here
CPWC IND (Claims Practitioner in Workers’ Compensation) is our flagship 24 module designation program developed to meet the needs of emerging claims practitioners. This program offers comprehensive training in foundation principles required to become a certified California WC Claims Adjuster and provides the required 120 classroom hours. Presented at a practical desk level, this curriculum includes learning tools such as case studies and soft skills along with technical information.
REQUIRED TEXT BOOKS
The following are required for each of the 24 modules.
- Sullivan on Comp
* Click here and use Coupon Code IEAF2020 to receive $50 off an annual subscription or the first month free of a monthly subscription.
- Workers’ Compensation Laws of California – Current Year Addition
* Available on Amazon.
ANNUAL REQUIRED CE CREDIT REQUIREMENTS
- Designations: 6 CE Credit Hours
- Certifications: 3 CE Credit Hours