PROGRAMS & COURSES
RISK MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION
Every business has business goals and objective. Inherently there is risk and uncertainty in risk.
Every organization is exposed to risk because people are people, and life happens. The only certainty your organization faces is uncertainty. How you manage this uncertainty will help your organization maximize its profitability and sustainability.
Risk management has moved from managing just Hazard Related Risks, to managing Risks of Uncertainty.
It has been said that the eyes do not see what the mind does not know. In other words, you cannot identify what you do not discern? If you do not identify what can potentially happen, you will not have a solution.
Risk Management certification will help you and your organization learn:
- How do you identify risk?
- How do you select appropriate risk treatment (how do you minimize uncertainty)?
- How to Improve predictability
- How do you pay for it?
What type of organization needs Risk Management?
Any organization that is currently operating.
What type of professional?
- Risk Professional
- Finance Professional
- Safety Professional
- Operations Professional
- HR Professional
Bottom-Line Benefits of ARM
- Increase your value to your organization by learning to design a risk management program for hazard, operational, financial, and strategic risks
- Improve your effectiveness by acquiring skills needed to assess and treat organizational risks
- Support overall financial goals by learning to design and implement retention, transfer, and hybrid risk financing plans
Developed by The Institutes, the three-course Associate in Risk Management (ARM) program will enable you to apply a risk management decision-making process to any organization’s exposures to accidental and business losses. To learn more about the ARM and other programs offered by The Institutes, download a catalog.
RISK MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES
RISK ASSESSMENT AND