ESS101 WRITING: AN ESSENTIAL SKILL FOR RISK & INSURANCE PROFESSIONALS
ESSENTIAL SOFT SKILLS FOR RISK & INSURANCE PROFESSIONALS
“One-third of professionals
—Harvard Business Review
What skill do you use the most each workday? In most businesses and professions, it’s writing. The insurance industry and most other professions rely heavily on the written word. Clear, concise writing is an essential skill. It makes your ideas and opinions easier for others to read and helps you advance in your career. Poor writing skills create barriers between you and your readers, and between you and your career goals.
We all can improve our writing skills. In today’s competitive market can you and your organization afford not to?
IEA’s online, self-paced course, “Writing: An Essential Skill for Risk and Insurance Professionals,” gives practical, interactive guidance to improve business writing skills with examples taken from actual Risk and Insurance settings. The three-part course includes memory aids, light humor, and free access to short podcasts recorded by the author, making its topics and tips easy to recall and apply.
Who should attend?
- New Hires
- Team members who often compose or review written work
- Those who take pride in their work and want to advance in the organization
- Writing in a business setting
- Making your writing clear and concise
- Avoiding common writing errors
- Applying your writing skills to Business-Critical documents such as claim reports, risk analyses, and reserve recommendations
Dates & Times
Release Date: May 27th 2019
Accessible on your computer or mobile device.