ESS101 WRITING: AN ESSENTIAL SKILL FOR RISK & INSURANCE PROFESSIONALS
ESSENTIAL SOFT SKILLS FOR RISK & INSURANCE PROFESSIONALS
“One-third of professionals
—Harvard Business Review
Listen to presenter Louis Castoria speak about the critical importance of professional writing skills in making the best first and lasting impression.Listen
We all can improve our writing skills. In today’s competitive market can you and your organization afford not to?
IEA’s online, self-paced course, “Writing: An Essential Skill for Risk and Insurance Professionals,” gives practical, interactive guidance to improve business writing skills with examples taken from real world experience in Risk and Insurance settings. Parts two and three of this three part course emphasize claims functions making it especially valuable to underwriters, risk managers, as well as claims handlers who can benefit from improving claims related written communication in a non-technical way. Course includes memory aids, light humor, and free access to short podcasts recorded by the author, making its topics and tips easy to recall and apply.
Who should attend?
- New Hires
- Team members who often compose or review written work
- Those who take pride in their work and want to advance in the organization
- Writing in a business setting
- Making your writing clear and concise
- Avoiding common writing errors
- Applying your writing skills to Business-Critical documents such as claim reports, risk analyses, and reserve recommendations
Submitted by Dayna..July 2019
Truly enjoyed the course
(IEA Student July 2019)
I cannot thank you enough for your help in putting
this all together. I really, really appreciate you
coming in! Very comprehensive and staff was
happy. I particularly like the email segment
at the end.