ESS101 WRITING: AN ESSENTIAL SKILL FOR RISK & INSURANCE PROFESSIONALS
ESSENTIAL SOFT SKILLS FOR RISK & INSURANCE PROFESSIONALS
“One-third of professionals
—Harvard Business Review
Is writing an essential skill for insurance professionals? Absolutely! What happens when we do not write well? At the very least, time is wasted as we have to re-do work, or our supervisors have to take time to figure out what we are saying. But that is not all. If our writing is not clear and concise, especially in dealing with claims, we open up ourselves to significant risk.
Can your organization afford to not put your best writing foot forward?
IEA’s course Writing: An Essential Skill for Risk & Insurance Professionals provides a writing foundation with a focus on the writing needs of Risk and Insurance Professionals.
Who should attend?
- New Hires
- Anyone on your team you depend on for writing
- What is the purpose of our writing
- Who reads our writing
- How to write clearly and concisely
- How to avoid common writing errors
- How does this apply to Business Critical documents such as Claims